Wednesday 12 March 2014

Bont Cycling Shoes

Just received a pair of the new Bont Riot TR shoes, my first impressions was that they are extremely light and look great. This was also my first heat mold cycling shoe so was keen to chuck them in the oven for the optimal fit. On first ride I noticed a huge difference in the stiffness of these shoes compared to my previous pair, I had only had the previous pair for about a year so they were still in good condition. There is so much support in the arch of the foot and the front of the shoe is very wide and comfortable. Would recommend these to any triathlete, especially the ones who look for support in their run shoes, these would be perfect. Thanks Pete Coulson from Bont Cycling, can't wait to use them this weekend at Mooloolaba Continental Cup

5 comments:

  1. JG-Shoe is different from other online custom-made shoe sites. You don’t start with an imaginary shoe. You simply choose a design you like and request adjustments to suit your style. You can request a platform or order a different heel height. You can add an embellishment or select a different color or fabric. You’ve just designed your own pair of shoes and our experienced craftsmen create it especially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    รองเท้า หุ้ม ส้น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cycle can be used for exercise and training purposes going on a cycle ride along a chosen cycle route to increase your fitness levels. best bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.รองเท้าเพื่อสุขภาพ ใส่ทำงาน

    ReplyDelete