Wednesday 25 February 2015

Qoleum Ambassador

I have never been a big believer in pre and post workout rubs/creams after trying other brands with little to no effect but after being introduced to Qoleum products at a race late last year I was instantly hooked and was overwhelmed with the results. Suffering an injury for all of January I was desperate to get back running as soon as possible before my first long course tri on 22nd February, using the Q-Rub made this possible. Rubbing Q-Rub into the injured muscle before every run to warm it up, I could feel it actively working and no pain was present during or after, I was able to get a good 3 week block done prior to my race. I went on to run 20k in the long course triathlon with no pain after only 3 weeks back from injury. If you have any questions about the product please contact myself (jmontgomery294@gmail.com) or Goodness Emporium (link above). Do your muscles a favor and checkout the Qoleum range, you won't be disappointed, I am offering a code to my readers for 10% off. Click on the link above and type in JAKE2015 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment